Monday 13 August 2012

Musica..

Well as i write this im playing this newly discovered band( for me) called Kasabian. They sound good but somewhere deep down i feel im not being true to my real musical affinities.. The have a strong hint of electronica and house and sound more processed and sophisticated than the Roses, then why is it that i cant tell a musically "educated" person that i like kasabian along with my other "acceptable" tastes in music.
  As i dig deeper , i see a full blown ,out and out war between metalheads , hip hop  afficianados, rock fans ,classic rock nuts and bla bla bla. I can say that because i myself am a forerunner in this war  . I cannot hold a conversation with a 'reborn' music fan whose left behind his pretty 'nickelback' music phase and thinks hes ready to rock out with zepellin and sabbath and discuss his musical feelings about the bands with me. These kinda people put me off the most,and god do i derive pleasure in humiliating them by telling them to fuckin kill themselves cause theyve heard and love the 4th zepellin album..

In all honesty musical tastes like everything take time to hone and nurture.. From personal experiences people with good musical tastes defenitely make better conversationalists.. they dont come across as shallow and atleast they know WHAT THEYRE FUCKIN TALKING ABOUT...

I hate hardcore metalheads too man.. theyre like vermin.. period..  the only class of musically educated fans who have no fucking sense of reason.. This is just my opinion beacuse if someone wer to read this i cant imagine the backlash... Also these north eastern musically evolved motherfuckers are just getting a tad too much to handle.. the sole objective of their life is to find a shittier (shittier being heavier, more technical, faster etc etc things which aint necessarily goood for the music) band..




No comments:

Post a Comment